Sunday, September 21, 2008

WEEKEND READING ON THE FINANCIAL CRISIS




Hello!!


Wow!! We survived the weekend and more importantly, LAST WEEK!!


Here is some synopsis reading that may be helpful to you.




Great to see you the other day, Tom.


Have a great rest of your weekend, Everyone!!


BTW: I am preparing for a GREAT OCTOBER
filled with Sales, Meetings and LOTS of Important
Information that I'll be hopefully receiving and
sending your way.....from my California Association
of Realtors Conference in Long Beach, CA to a speech
by Leslie Appleton-Young, to a Presentation by Starbuck's
Dr. Joseph A. Michelli.
My FALL NEWSLETTER should be already in the mail on
it's way to you, or coming to you by this week's end....Lost
my Hard Drive, so have had to manually print each one out
to each recipient....NOTHING LIKE FEELING OLD-FASHIONED!!
lol
HAPPY WEEK!!


Todd



1 comment:

Joseph A. Michelli said...

Todd-
I am looking forward to speaking on "The Starbucks Experience" at the California Association of Realtors Event on the 16th. I appreciate you taking the time to mention me in your blog. BTW, I have a new book that was just released entitled, "The New Gold Standard." The book identifies leadership principles from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. I will also be sharing insights from this book as well. My book website is www.yournewgoldstandard.com. I hope you will consider picking it up! Thank you and I'll see you in Long Beach- Joseph Michelli, Author