Sunday, September 28, 2008

Gov. Schwarzenegger Signs Mortgage Legislation to Protect California Homeowners and Homebuyers







It was an interesting week....JP Morgan takes over WAMU on Thursday PM


and the Governor signed the following legislation to Protect California Homeowner


& Homebuyers....Here is a link (Thank You, Evan!!) for your perusal:




I am in process of revamping alot of stuff....all at once!! OMG is right!!


It will be fun to roll it out....hopefully beginning this week.


And, How was your week???


Feel free to call on me if you're wanting to invest or sell at this time....and as always,


THANK YOU for keeping me in mind for your Personal Real Estate Referrals


and Business.


You know I'll ALWAYS do my best for you!!


Amen!!


Your Real Estate Professional,


Todd


Here's some pics from this week....


No comments: