Monday, September 15, 2008

Things Are Getting More Interesting....


I am thrilled to be able to write to you and say, "Hi!!!"
Been working alot of hours, sold a home last week and if you check out my youtube channel you can find out more.....
I have tried to make it interesting and appreciate your feedback, support, and the like.
Celebrated some BIG birthdays this month.....My Grandmother's was great. (there's a teensy youtube on it)
The market is getting more and more interesting as time goes on. I think there are some SCREAMING DEALS that I've seen lately and am ready to help when the time comes for you and yours.
Had a VERY IMPORTANT meeting today (besides the seminar from the pic above!)
and I'm hoping it's going to really turn into SOMETHING VERY POSITIVE in the coming months....Time will tell and then I'll let you know.
(keeping fingers crossed)
CONGRATULATIONS to Evan on his new home!!
Thank You for the opportunity to assist you.
**Attended a Seminar today....in Ontario @ the Doubletree Hotel....so pic is from today.
Pictured are:
Leslie Magodoro ~ Broadview Mortgage 909.920.5260 ext. 111
Madelyn Clinkaberry ~ American Home Shield 800.800.8880 ext. 6245
Jimmie Herrick ~ Stewart Title 909.544.9407
Joseph Casey ~ By Referral Only 760.518.2563
THANKS for the GREAT PICTURE ALL OF YOU.
Hope to get it into more media....
Talk Soon....Until then, Be Well....
Todd

No comments: