Monday, February 23, 2009

Make An Offer on It...Today!!


Today I was showing homes and it has been going well.........I believe 2009 will be an EXCELLENT & OUTSTANDING YEAR to purchase a new piece of real estate.
Maybe your primary residence, maybe a rental/investment property.
Whatever the case, be sure that when you see the one that you like, and that feels
right, that you jump on it. Don't hesitate, unless a voice in your head, or something
in the bottom of your stomach says, "Wait, don't do this!!"....then L I S T E N .

As a real estate professional, it's important to take heed and listen to my clients'
gut instincts....ultimately it will be them who are living in the property and making
the monthly payments. That's why I let them do the deciding.

Sure, I will help figure out which one of the homes is the better buys, along with
analytical documentation showing why and how.....it's important to all my clients
as well as myself, to ensure they are getting the most for their money. If not, why do it?

So, next time you are looking, and find the right home....JUMP, JUMP, JUMP....
(ESPECIALLY IF IT FEELS RIGHT)

Call on me anytime.....for Professional, Friendly Service.

Todd Picconi
Stapp Home Realty
909/908.7376

No comments: