Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Clinton Responds to Criticisms.....


Hello!!
I am back to work this week and things are busy, busy, busy.
Are you ready to buy? If so, please call me. I have alot of GREAT BUYS
that are just waiting to be snapped up!! Seriously ~

Last week was probably the toughest, or one of the toughest weeks of my life.
I want to say a big, "Thank You" to many of you. You have all been so wonderfully
SUPPORTIVE, FRIENDLY & KIND. I was writing "thank you" cards over the weekend,
and one of the common threads on alot of them was.....
"It's people like you, who make times like these, easier to get through."....

Nuff said.....

Found this article, or even the thought of criticizing Bill Clinton for our state of affairs (economically), interesting. Also, thought that I would add: Nobody thought about it
or was upset at him when they were riding high. Sad...and this is one of the reasons, I
think that being the President of Anything can be challenging...especially, The GREAT COUNTRY
OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
AMEN....Read on if you like....here's the link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20090216/us_time/08599187977400

No comments: