Thursday, August 14, 2008

BACK FROM VEGAS....AND BACK TO WORK ;)

Yesterday was my first day back to work. It feels great to be back!!!

Had a great time in Vegas. Visited some restaurants that were simply, "Out of this world!!".....The time away was very much appreciated also.


The Market is still in a minor state of decline, actually my thoughts are that it will decline a bit more through the end of the year, but this is of course, totally unpredictable. Only time will tell.
I am looking forward to a few upcoming meetings and more additional research so I have a better feel for how things are since I've been off for three weeks.
Spent lots and lots of time with Nonna which I will never regret. Thank You to the powers that be!!! Also, I'm very thankful for having the time to visit with some of you ;)

If you are considering buying, there are some really FABULOUS DEALS/SCREAMING DEALS out there. Lots of competition for those too...but may be worth it. Only you can decide.

Showing properties today and tomorrow and where did you want to live??

Have a great weekend and more later.....

Your Real Estate Professional,

Todd

No comments: